From 8 September to 11 September 2020 night works will occur adjacent to the Bicentennial Bikeway.
Night works along the bikeway will occur from Tuesday 3 September 2020 to Friday 11 September 2020, between 6.30pm to 5.30am (outside peak commute times) to clean the Riverside Expressway in preparation for painting.
Other construction related activities and associated works may occur from 6.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
The bikeway will be reduced to three metres in width and will operate as a shared zone for pedestrians and active transport users.
An exclusion area with temporary fencing will be established along the bikeway from the North Quay Ferry Terminal to The Cove (just past the Finger Wharves). See attached map.
Access to the North Quay Ferry Terminal will be maintained at all times.
What to expect:
The bikeway, while reduced in width, will remain open for pedestrians and active transport users while works are underway. What to expect:
– Temporary fencing around work zones along the bikeway alignment
– Construction vehicles guided by traffic control
– At times, pedestrians and active transport users may need to hold temporarily
– Increase of workers in the area
– Intermittent noise while works are underway.