Destination Brisbane Consortium will look for suppliers and contractors that consistently deliver high quality goods and/or services, and that will help differentiate its offer to the market. Some of the qualities we will look for in potential suppliers include those that:
- have an exceptional safety and behaviour record
- are market leaders
- understand our industries
- are environmentally sustainable
- can scale to a development of Queen’s Wharf Brisbane’s significant size
- are flexible to meet our changing business requirements and Queen’s Wharf Brisbane’s growth
- embrace employee diversity
- operate with good governance and transparency
- are cost-competitive
- can service our Brisbane location.
Probuild is the contractor appointed to undertake the excavation and shoring package of thr work.
Probuild is responsible for recruiting and managing the roles required for this work. For more visit www.probuild.com.au, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1800 676 329.
In March 2018 a contractor will be appointed to undertake development of Waterline Park and the Goodwill Extension Area that includes the Mangrove Walk. Details wil be updated when this contractor is confirmed.
Future contracts will be issued for other work packages. This information will be provided when known.
Queen’s Wharf Brisbane will require a range of unique goods and services once operational.
Where possible, ‘quintessentially Queensland’ products will be sought to help deliver local spirit and authentic experiences for guests.
The primary categories of spend are expected to include:
- food and beverage
- property services
- facilities management
- plus all of the indirect goods and services usually covered by a large company.
Supplier opportunities exist today with lead consortium partner, The Star Entertainment Group. Individuals or companies can register their interest at www.starentertainmentgroup.com.au/suppliers/