Destination Brisbane Consortium will look for suppliers and contractors that consistently deliver high quality goods and/or services, and that will help differentiate its offer to the market. Some of the qualities we will look for in potential suppliers include those that:
- have an exceptional safety and behaviour record
- are market leaders
- understand our industries
- are environmentally sustainable
- can scale to a development of Queen’s Wharf Brisbane’s significant size
- are flexible to meet our changing business requirements and Queen’s Wharf Brisbane’s growth
- embrace employee diversity
- operate with good governance and transparency
- are cost-competitive
- can service our Brisbane location.
Destination Brisbane Consortium has engaged with the Industry Capability Network (ICN) to provide a clear process for potential suppliers to register their interest. To view the packages currently available please visit www.queenswharfbrisbane.icn.org.au.
Queen’s Wharf Brisbane will require a range of unique goods and services once operational.
Where possible, ‘quintessentially Queensland’ products will be sought to help deliver local spirit and authentic experiences for guests.
The primary categories of spend are expected to include:
- food and beverage
- property services
- facilities management
- plus all of the indirect goods and services usually covered by a large company.
Supplier opportunities exist today with lead consortium partner, The Star Entertainment Group. Individuals or companies can register their interest at www.starentertainmentgroup.com.au/suppliers/