Core samples of the ground conditions in Miller Park will be collected from 8 March until 11 March 2021.
From Monday 8 March between 6.30am and 6.30pm for three days, geotechnical investigations including bore hole drilling will be undertaken at Miller Park. Works are site and weather dependent and will be rescheduled to the next available day if required.
Works will be undertaken in Miller Park in three locations. Exclusion zones with temporary fencing will be set up. Access will be maintained at all times for pedestrians.
What to expect:
Miller Park will remain open, with access for pedestrians available while geotechnical investigations are underway. Works will include:
- A drill rig and equipment set up in Miller Park
- A mobile crane lifting machinery into Miller Park from William St and Queens Wharf Rd
- Temporary fencing around the works exclusion area
- Intermittent machinery noise while drilling occurs
- Workers in exclusion areas undertaking drilling.