Night works for specialist bridge connection to heritage building
Out-of-hours works are required for a bridge connection into a heritage building over five nights from Monday 4 April 2022. For safety reasons large exclusion zones are required for these works when minimal workers are on-site.
Night works are scheduled from 6.30pm to 5.30am from Monday 4 April to Friday 8 April 2022. These works are in addition to the standard site hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Night works will be within the Integrated Resort Development in the area connecting The Printery Building to the future Rosewood and Dorsett hotel tower (See above map indicating the work area represented by the blue box). A mobile crane will be set up to assist with specialist structural lifting for the bridge connection
What to expect:
At times the following may be noticed:
- Workers and vehicles including trucks, entering and exiting the site at various times
- Engine noise from a mobile crane when operating
- Intermittent hammering on steel and hand held power tools
- Portable lighting directed at work areas
- Nosier works will be scheduled earlier in the evening before 10pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your ongoing patience.
For construction enquires contact Multiplex (24/7 toll free) on 1800 931 760.